Rogue Valley Kennel Club Philanthropy
In 2016 the recipients were:
1. Canine Angels
2. Dogs For The Deaf
3. Guide Puppy Raisers
4. Josephine County Search and Rescue
5. Josephine County Spay and Neuter
6. City of Grants Pass Police Dogs
7. Rogue Valley Humane Society
8. Shelter Friends, Josephine County, Oregon
9. The National Animal Interest Alliance (NAIA)
10. The AKC Canine Legislative Support Fund. This Fund is used to educate and advocate on your behalf at the federal, state, and local levels and to ensure your rights as a responsible dog owner are protected. These funds may not be used to contribute to political campaigns.
In 2015 Rogue Valley Kennel Club donated money and secured enough additional donations, toward the purchase a Disaster Relief Trailer for Josephine County.